Friday, January 22, 2010

Volume 1 - The garbage grift

So I finally started back exercising. It was needed. I was heckled while home for the holidays for carrying a "bowling ball in my stomach", which mainly consisted of beer, california burritos, and pop tarts. Since there's no way I'll cut out any of that from my diet, I'm gonna try to combat it with exercise.

Anyhoo, while sitting in the jacuzzi, I watched this lady come out of the dry sauna to get a drink from the drinking fountain. She went back in, only to come right back out minutes later. I could tell by the look on her face what she was thinking. She stood amongst some commotion and looked around like a kid about to take an extra piece of candy or a husband about to prematurely dig into his wife's freshly baked pie. Then, as I suspected, she tried to sneak a water bottle straight out of the trash can. I caught her with my eyes though! However, seeing me see her, she still proceeded to remove the bottle from the trash, discard the top, fill it up, and drink out of it. Now, that's simply awful, but the funniest part was right afterwards, a dude exited the sauna and hocked a huge lugee right into the exact place she grifted the plastic bottle from. That's why you don't garbage pick something to drink out of folks! SO GROSS!!!

Going back right now. Who knows what will happen next!!!




I hope at least one person somewhere gets a laugh out of this....




2 comments:

  1. Maybe she was trying to boost her immune system? Ha! You know me well enough to know I want to vomit right now. Love ya Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't knock that hand dryer thing until you've tried it. And don't call me a perv.

    ReplyDelete